HiSoft Solutions has been tasked to modernize Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ – NIH) infrastructure. The task includes providing open source solutions such as implementing system/Network Monitoring tools, Log Management, Patch Management and Symantec Anti-Virus to majority of Redhat Linux Servers, Cisco Routers, Juniper Routers and Check Point Firewall. HiSoft Solutions has also been tasked to come up the AS-IS infrastructure to a modern and cost effective virtual and cloud environment architecture.
- HiSoft Solutions signed an agreement with ActioNet Inc
- HiSoft Solutions has been certified 8(a) Business Development Programs
- US-China Technology, Innovation and Development (UCTID)
- Implemented SharePoint solution for Federal Transit Administration to manage grants (TIGGER)
- Google Maps on SharePoint 2007 for the Federal Aviation Administration